New initiative towards Education Programme
The Anglican Integrated Polytechnic is a private institute being initiated by Shyogwe Diocese, located in the Southern Rwanda near the main road to Huye Town. The institute is surrounded by 17 vocational schools with A2 level. There is a need to step ahead and provide high level of Educations. Each year an average of 7140 graduate. The diocese is working hard such that a polytechnic institute teaching program may start early 2016; with regards to the institute the following have been done:
- An Integrated Polytechnics Institute project proposal and budget written and submitted to Workforce Development Authority “WDA”;
- WDA approved the proposal;
- Integrated Polytechnics Institute accreditation under process and shall be obtained very soon;
- Rehabilitation work is going on;
- Administration and teachers staff recruitment going on;
The following careers will be taught: Civil engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Ceramics, General Mechanics, Electronics and electricity.