Today, December 16, 2015, the Bishop of Shyogwe Diocese leaded the ordinary monthly meeting of the clergy.
- The feasibility of the performance contracts all over the diocese in the year 2016: planning and evaluation process;
- The diocesan organs and the main requirements they have to fulfill;
- The main priorities of the diocese for the year 2016;
- The project: “one nursery school for every chapel”;
- The study to increase offertories;
- The common prayer for peace in Burundi;
- The project to build a house for the Arch Bishop;
- Redeployment of the clergy.
This meeting ended with the constructive and important recommendations.